Reports and Publications
- Most Recent Annual Report: 1997-1998 (1.5 MB ) [download]
Designated floodplain areas in B.C.
- Map of British Columbia showing Designated Floodplain Areas (5.4MB ) [download]
Available Floodplain Maps & Associated Design Briefs
More current information regarding specific floodplain mapping may be available through the local authority. (Civic info BC, *keyword search floodplain mapping)
Key Plans have been prepared for floodplain mapping areas.
Several options, listed below, are available to assist you in locating your floodplain area of interest. Links to Design Brief's are provided when available.
- Regional boundary interactive (clickable) map [enter];
- List of designated floodplains alphabetically by watercourse [enter]
- List of designated floodplains by Regional Boundaries
- Region 1 - Vancouver Island [enter]
- Region 2 - Lower Mainland [enter]
- Region 3 - Southern Interior [enter]
- Region 4 - Kootenay [enter]
- Region 5 - Cariboo [enter]
- Region 6 - Skeena [enter]
- Region 7 - Omineca Peace [enter]